Currently we are contracted by the Ministry of Health to provide a Level 1 Asthma Training Programme for Māori in the lower North Island.
Topics covered during the programme will include:
- He aha tenei te huango (What is Asthma?)
- Te Tinana (Anatomy)
- Timatanga/Nga Whakatupato (Triggers)
- Auahi Kore (Smokefree)
- Health Promotion
- Nga Ahuatanga (Signs and Symptoms)
- Nga Rongoa/Nga papu (Medications)
- Nga Whakahaere mo te Huango (Management of Asthma)
Training is provided over a three day timeframe at a venue that is central to the participants in that rohe. Certification is awarded on completion of the three day training.
To register your interest. Please click here to print and complete the form.